The Human Resource Department’s mission is “to provide leadership that fosters the growth and development of all employees through proactive, innovative and quality customer service” that covers all aspects of Human Resources. Also, to be a strategic business partner for County Council & the Administrator to control operational cost.
Human Resources Programs
- Employee Benefits and Insurance
- South Carolina Retirement
- Worker’s Compensation and Light Duty
- Safety & Risk Management
- Employee classification and compensation
- Recruitment and Selection
- Employee Relations
- Staff Development
The Human Resources Department must have compliance with the following:
- Local, state, and federal laws including the FLSA
- OSHA regulation
- EEOC regulation
- Affirmative Action
- The Employee Insurance Program
- The South Carolina Retirement System
- The South Carolina Association of Counties risk management program.
- The South Carolina Employment Commission employee codes.
- The South Carolina Worker Compensation Commission codes.
Human Resources Contact Information
Main Office Phone: 803-712-6507
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM
250 N Walnut Street
Winnsboro, South Carolina 29180