A: We offer football, flag football, soccer, cheerleading, basketball, tee ball, softball and baseball.
- Football and flag football registrations take place in August. Flag football is for ages 6-7. Football is for ages 8-12.
- Soccer registration takes place in August. Soccer is co-ed and for 4-12 ages.
- Basketball registration takes place in November. Basketball is co-ed and for ages 4-12.
- Tee ball, coach’s pitch, baseball, and softball registration takes place in January. Tee ball and coach’s pitch is co-ed. Tee ball starts at age 4.
A: We offer an after-school program, tae kwon do, dancing, gymnastics and more.
- August through June we offer an after-school program. This program is for ages 5-12 and runs Monday through Friday from 3:30-5:30pm. The program offers homework enrichment, arts and crafts, recreational activities, snack time and Friday fun days.
- Tae Kwon Do is available for ages 5 and up. This class takes place on Tuesdays, 6-7pm.
- Dance classes are available for ages 3 and up at the Recreation Center. Dance classes are Tuesdays, 4-4:30pm for ages 3-5yrs and 4:45-5:30pm for ages 6 and up.
- Gymnastics is available for ages 3 and up. Classes will take place on Wednesdays. Ages 3-5 class will be 4:00-4:30pm, ages 6 and up will be at 4:30-5:15pm.
- We also have Open Gym Sundays, 2-6pm. Fairfield County Recreation reserves the right to change Open Gym hours when necessary.
- Walkers meet Monday through Friday, 7:00am-9:00am to walk inside the gymnasium.
- We also have special events that take place throughout the year such as Flea Markets, Kids Night out, and October Fest.
- Adult Soul line dancing is available Monday evenings at 6:00pm.
A: We have a senior program available which consists of bingo twice a month. We also plan outings each month. The seniors have gone to places such as Riverbanks Zoo, shopping in Gaffney, cotton museums, the State Fair, the movies and many more exciting places.
A: We currently offer Zumba on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30-8:20pm. We also have Group Fit, which consists of Spin classes, High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), step, body sculpting, and boot camp.