The mission of the Grants & Special Projects Division is to secure and administer outside funding sources to provide for the overall health, safety, and welfare of the community in accordance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
- Administer any and all grants secured by the Count
- Primarily financial accounting
- Coordinate with Departments or Agency heads on full administration
- Identify and assist each Department in securing grant funding for County led initiatives
- Provide project management assistance for County led projects