Office: Sheriff’s Office
Salary: $37,000 uncert. - $37, 500 cert. ($200/r exp.factor)
Announcement Date: 10/13/2020
Job requirements for Deputy:
Do you want to make a positive difference in your community? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in law enforcement? The Fairfield County Sheriff’s Office is currently accepting applications for the position of Patrol Deputy.
- Be at least 21 years of age;
- Be a US Citizen;
- Possess a high school diploma or GED certificate;
- Have a valid SC driver’s license;
- Be able to pass a physical fitness course;
- Be able to pass a psychological exam, polygraph and drug testing;
- Be able to attend and complete the South Carolina Criminal Justice Academy Basic Law
Enforcement Class, a challenging curriculum that is comprised of 12 weeks of rigorous physical and academic testing.
No experience is necessary but prior law enforcement experience and law enforcement Class 1 certification is preferred. Starting pay, with no experience, is $35,000 per year. Employees receive excellent benefits, to include paid vacation and holidays, health insurance packages, and SC law enforcement retirement.
Applications can be picked up at the Fairfield County Sheriff’s Office located at 350 Columbia Road, Winnsboro, SC or online at www.fairfieldsc.com.
For additional information, contact the Fairfield County Sheriff’s Office at (803)635-4141 or email Terrie Smith @ email@example.com