Title: Commissioner (1)
Office: Midlands Technical College Board of Commission
Notice of Vacancy:
Midland Tech Board
One (1) Seat available
Fairfield County Legislative Delegation is now receiving letter of interest for Midland Tech Board of Commission. If you are a resident of Fairfield County and willing to serve on this board of commission, contact the Fairfield County Delegation Office. Position will remain open until filled.
At this point in the process, interested parties are asked to send Senator Fanning only the following
- “Letter of Interest” which details how your prior life experiences uniquely prepared you to fulfill this position
Purpose & Requirements:
- The governing board of Midlands technical College is the Midland Technical College Commission. They are citizens appointed by the Governor, upon the recommendation of their respective legislative delegations.
- The Chairman of the Commission shall preside over any regular, special or emergency meeting.
- Commissioners serve four-year terms
- The Commission meets 2 times per month
- Periodically review all existing commission bylaws to ensure accuracy and appropriateness, and recommend any changes to the Commission
FC Legislative Delegation Office
Fairfield County Administration Building
P.O. Box 60, Winnsboro, SC 29180
If you have any questions, please contact our Fairfield Legislative Delegation Coordinator, Roxie Woodard, in our Delegation Office:
Office: 803- 815-4037 * FC.Delegation@fairfield.SC.gov