Pamela W. Renwick, Probate Judge
Carol D. Brice, Deputy Probate Judge
Frances (Billie) Jolly, Probate Clerk
P. O. Box 385
The Probate Judge is elected countywide and serves a four-year term. Judge Pamela W. Renwick currently serves as Fairfield County Probate Judge.
The Fairfiield County Probate office DOES:
- Provide support for family members/attorneys to handle a deceased person’s affairs
- Issue marriage licenses and certified copies of marriage licenses
- Appoint and supervise conservators and guardians
- Approve minor settlements and wrongful death settlements
This office DOES NOT:
- Hear criminal cases. We are not associated with the Probation and Parole Department or the criminal justice system in any way.
- Write wills. Please contact your attorney to have your will prepared or if you need the name of an attorney who can prepare your will, contact the South Carolina Lawyer’s Referral Service at 1-800-868-2284.